[Wine] Canon DPP 3.8.0 issues on Kubuntu 9.10

tsk1979 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 25 01:19:07 CDT 2010

I recently installed Canon DPP 3.8.0 on Kubuntu 9.10
I was successfully able to install and the program runs fine. I can edit RAW files, do adjustments and stuff.
However the left navigation pane(where you navigate to directories and all) is somewhat broken.
As I move the sidebar or move the wine window around, the navigation pane shows garbage.
Its similar to this.
For example if your firefox hangs, and you resize window, you see multiple borders where you move the window border.
Here also same thing happens, and left pane is not quite readable. However, its working fine.
I suspect its due to the fact that when we move DPP window, it gets semi transparent in plasma window, and navigation pane remains semi transparent, and any movement etc., or scrolling causes the text to leave an imprint or something.
It happens only in navigation pane.
Any idea?