[Wine] coursesmart bookshelf on gentoo

nqs wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 25 23:09:47 CDT 2010

For some reason I couldn't post this to the mailing list.  Two attempts failed, but i'm getting posts from others

---

Hello peeps,

I need to run this software for school, and am attempting it under wine.
It installs fine, but first attempt to run said i needed windows version
of mono.  I installed that, and now I see this:
http://dpaste.com/175845/ [+]

i'm not understanding the error message, in particular exactly what is
not loading, and why.

I trided googling key words with no joy.  could anyone suggest a
solution, or something else to look at in my setup?

nqs