[Wine] Re: finding or creating ~/.wine folder (Snow Leopard problem)

hobbsilla wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 29 18:11:22 CDT 2010

So I reset the ACLs using my Install DVD in the Password Reset section as directed by an Apple employee over the phone and still no luck. Are you saying that I shouldn't use sudo to forcibly create the .wine folder? I tried just using mkdir .wine and I still don't have the permissions to do it.
 After typing in the code that you recommend here is the output:

Code:
#!/bin/sh
# $Id: wine.in 50572 2009-05-04 19:19:09Z jeremyhu at macports.org $

DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/local/lib" \
"/opt/local/libexec/wine/wine" "$@"

It seems different then what you suggested. Hope this continues to help.