[Wine] Photodraw 2000 & Karmic Terminal Problem

dede468 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 30 01:54:50 CDT 2010

I see that there are no references to Microsoft Photodraw in the database and I can find only one request for help which seems to have gone unanswered.

I have Photodraw 2000 installed via Wine and I can open it without problem however, when I select an image or even a blank page, NOTHING at all appears in the editor screen so I have nothing to work on.

When I installed it I also found an installation problem in Ubuntu Karmic. The default path of  /Program Files/ Microsoft Office/Office/ didn't work for me. The terminal kept telling me that there was no such file as Program. It seemed stall at having a space between "Program" and "Files".

I eventually installed it in a new path of /Program/Microsoft/ to avoid spaces. This worked but I wonder if in doing so, have I created the "blank editor" problem?

Anyone have any ideas?