[Wine] WINE MAC / MAC

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 15:05:45 CDT 2010

Paul:

MacOSX has the ability to run certain Mac Classic programs.  If your program will NOT run on MacOSX, then you can either abandon it, not upgrade or buy the upgraded version.  Wine's purpose is to allow the operation of Windows(TM) programs on various Linux/UNIX platforms.  In this case, it appears you MUST buy the MacOSX upgrade for Photoshop or switch to a Windows version.  Please examine the entries in Wine's Application Database before making this decision.

James McKenzie