[Wine] How to fix the SSL/https problem?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 22:25:07 CDT 2010

Schuttwegraeumer wrote:
> Is it nessesary to compile wine?
> I use the repository and i have the problem with this version of wine on Ubuntu 32bit 9.10, 10.04 and Ubuntu 64bit 10.04.

If you want to do a regression test, yes you have to compile it.  This
is something you should do if you expect the problem to be resolved.  We
are volunteers (for the most part) and our time to work on this project
is very limited.

What you state above is that the problem definitely exists in Wine.

If you can open a bug report and provide as much detail as possible,
this is a good start.  This way, if you cannot do a regression test,
someone else might be able to.

Thank you.

James McKenzie