[Wine] Re: Rainbow six Raven shield

lefevre wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 8 15:47:36 CDT 2010

Ok, thanks for your reply  :D

I will upgrade my wine version as soon as possible but, before all, I would like to upgrade my distro itself to the latest LTS version. (otherwise I'll get latest wine sources and compile it)

Finally, I've found somewhere on the net, a workaround which fix the restricted mouse area (wine bug #6971). I didn't have time to really test it till now but I played with some minutes and it seems good.
As it might be usefull for others, here it is :
launch the regedit32 within wine and in
Code:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/wine

add the string key
> MouseWarpOverride
 with the value
> force

An other workaround (not tested) is :

Code:
cd ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Red\ Storm\ Entertainment/RavenShield/System
WINEFORCEMOUSEWARP=yes WINEDEBUG="-all" wine RavenShield.exe