[Wine] Re: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade model problems

lahmbi5678 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 9 06:21:11 CDT 2010

Hello fdelente,
the intel integrated graphics chip is quite weak, even though it is advertised with DX 9.0c compatibility. When it comes to things like Vertex/Pixel Shader 3.0, the intel drivers have to do most of the work in software, as the hardware simply can't do it. You could try Soulstorm under Windows, to see, if it works there. And you should try to turn down any graphics settings to lowest.

Subsidiarity,
do you really need the fglrx64_7_4_0_SUSE112 package? The x11-video-fglrxG02 should be sufficient. I'd try to remove the first one, and I'd try to pick up the current x11-video-fglrxG02 from the ati repository, if you haven't done that already.