[Wine] Band in a Box

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Sun May 9 21:59:59 CDT 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:51 AM, dbigers <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Quick update. I was wrong. Installing the WMP actually made it to where BIAB could use the original .wmas. Which saves a lot of space. The wav's load faster, but use a lot of space.
>
> By default, BIAB decompress the wma file as needed. The fact that I could decompress them all means BIAB can also while running.
>
> This is getting better and close to usable. If not though, I will just keep my Windows partition intact.

Posting this to Appdb would be fantastic to help others get it
partially working.

Feel free to open a bug if specific parts of the program aren't working.

If you want further help with things not working you will need to
outline what's wrong, how you got to that point, and if possible
console logs of the failure pasted to a service like pastebin.com.