[Wine] Re: Perfect world - mouse not appearing

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 10 00:32:57 CDT 2010

Lollypop wrote:
> nooo... 1.1.44 fails me!  i finally got the update and still no mouse! The tragedy!
>
> i also tried 1.1.35 with winebottler - still no mouse :(
>

> i guess i will have to get some help with building PerfectWorld with wineskin

thats the only mouse bug that hit me recently... if it still happens back in 1.1.35 and 1.1.44, its a different bug I haven't noticed myself.

we shouldn't spam the mailing list from this forum with Wineskin stuff
I have manuals and such all up at http://wineskin.doh123.com/ and a contact forum.  If you need more help, you can check out portingteam.com forums.... its a community dedicated to gaming on Macs (there is a Wineskin section as well)... but with Cider hacks and stuff a lot of people like, not all methods people will suggest to you are 'legal' everywhere.