[Wine] Running Wine with multi operating system games

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 07:39:08 CDT 2010

r2rX wrote:
> Can you explain what you mean by mac classic? Cause, as far as I know, WINE only plays Windows games; and not Mac games.

Mac Classic =  Macos9 or earlier.

The program is detecting you are running on a Mac and trying to execute
Mac specific code. If you are running on an Intel Mac, this causes an
instant crash.

Sadly, the program, for some reason, still detects that it is running on
a Mac even if you run Wine.  The only known solution is to install
Parallels and some form of Windows OS.

James McKenzie