[Wine] Re: Can I use Mixture of binaries .so and Dll?

manju.hosur wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 12 01:48:25 CDT 2010

Thanks for the reply chip :)

I hope this will do the needful.

My concern is regarding DllOverrides option provided by wine.
As per my understanding this will completely override specified dll.
If that is the case whether I need to address all the functions in shared library?

In my case I want use both dll and .so. If called API is implanted in .so then call the Linux version else call windows version from dll.
This will help me in porting my windows dll to Linux on API basis.