[Wine] Re: Wine and Pulseaudio: it's working though.

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 16 07:52:59 CDT 2010

That wasn't irony if it sounded like it, I should mention. As to audio, I'm not sure what sound cards they ran in, but I can assure you that it worked on various onboard cards, in at least two Nvidia-HDA cards. Basically, I'd say they are all similar or equal to Nvidia-HDA cards. For instance, this PC reports:

> Audio device: nVidia Corporation MCP79 High Definition Audio (rev b1)

Unfortunately, most of the other computers are not in my possession anymore, or have been so badly torn apart that I can't get that info.

Cheers,

Jorl17