[Wine] No printing - program in BPS Borland Pascal for Windows

chb22chb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 17 08:17:03 CDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to use an accounting program specifically written for the management of local churches in Belgium.

The original program was written in BPW Borland Pascal for Windows. When a print command is given, absolutely nothing happens. When using the notepad under Wine, printing is ok.

I am wondering if someone has met a similar problem. What could I do to print the output of the program ?

Best regards to all of you
Charles

I am using :
Wine version: wine-1.0.1