[Wine] Help with an error message please...

genienitro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 19 10:44:41 CDT 2010

Hello there,
I had some software working under Wine 1.1.35 (Testbase - a database of questions for schools).  Now I am up to 1.1.44, my installation does not work (in a bottle made with winebottler).

I get these errors:
OLE error 80004005
and
Exception EExternalException in module ntdll at 0001F977
External exception C0000025

in addition to this, X11 crashes each time...

I could go back to wine 1.1.35 but another program does not work under  that iteration.

I have tried remaking the bottles but to no avail!
I am running OSX 10.5.8

Would be grateful for any help!