[Wine] Help with an error message please...

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed May 19 22:53:26 CDT 2010

dimesio wrote:
> genienitro wrote:
>
>> I had some software working under Wine 1.1.35 (Testbase - a database of questions for schools).  Now I am up to 1.1.44, my installation does not work (in a bottle made with winebottler).
>>

> Third party apps like WineBottler are not supported here. This forum is for plain Wine.

The Wine that Winebottler uses is vanilla Wine.  Mike states so on his
web site.

However, you might want to install the MacPorts version of Wine to see
if the problem does lie with Wine 1.1.44.

One question, does this product have an Applications Database entry or
is the product available in a limited/trial version?

James McKenzie