[Wine] Re: Installing K-Pacs under WINE

martijnbangor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 20 03:58:28 CDT 2010

Hi DaVince,

That is very helpful! I installed K-Pacs with that comment. However, I do get exactly the same error message when starting K-Pacs.

However, since I run the installation from the terminal; I noticed the following error:

C:\users\martijn\Temp>rmdir "H:\Downloads\"
Directory is not empty

C:\users\martijn\Temp>del C:\users\martijn\Temp\uis6318.bat
Sharing violation

Any suggestions? Or has this nothing to do with the error message when I start K-PACS from WINE:
"An error occured during program initialization. Please check, if your system complies with the system requirements"

Thanks,

Martijn