[Wine] Utilizing winetricks to get dotnet20

littlboz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 23 19:03:46 CDT 2010

My apologies if someone has already posted this I was unable to find a search bar to scan the forums.

I am a first time wine user. I am using Mac OS X Version 10.6.3
I installed wine through the following link :http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/

My goal is to run a video game called Ultima Online. In order to do this I need dotnet20 which I attempt to get by opening up the little wine icon on the top righthand side of the bar and then I click on Winetricks.

My problem is that it never seems to fully install and when I go back to wine Tricks dotnet20 is showed as being unchecked.