[Wine] SketchUp, Bonzai3D, FormZ - all have same refresh problem

nikkkko wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 25 06:12:06 CDT 2010

Hi,

When using any of these 3d design apps under wine, (1.1.44), I often find that the last click or roll of the mouse is not reflected on the screen.  For example, I zoom into an object using the middle mouse button and as I do so it gets bigger on the screen.  When I have got the object where I want it, I click on it to select it but instead immediately zoom one level closer, meaning I miss the object I'm trying to click on completely.

It seems that the last interation of the zoom is not reflected on screen, which is also often true when I select an object and it's colour doesn't change to reflect this event.

For both cases clicking anywhere else in the app refreshes the screen, but this makes multiple zooms and selections extremely difficult.

Any suggestions?

Thanks