[Wine] Re: Dungeon Keeper 2 graphics crash? (probably a quick fix)

alex-evans42 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 25 09:26:57 CDT 2010

Thanks for the quick response.

I'd only installed software using apt-get until now, so installing 1.2-rc1 from source code is proving to be a bit more of a barrier than it probably should.

When I run $ make (after $ ./config and $ make depend), the last 5 lines it spits out are:

Code:
winebuild: comctl_Bg.res is an empty file
winegcc: ../../tools/winebuild/winebuild failed
make[1]: *** [comctl32.dll.so] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/alex/Documents/wine-1.2-rc1/dlls/comctl32'
make: *** [dlls/comctl32] Error 2

what's going on there? (eager to get Wine working properly alongside my pressing concern to be a dungeon keeper)