[Wine] Re: frame/graphics lag in microsoft Freelancer

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 26 09:27:02 CDT 2010

Basinator wrote:
> And what shall I do then? The whole thread will die if I don't "bump" it, uh?
> Plus what you mentioned is not the same bug...
>
> But don't get me wrong, actually, I am very glad that you responded.

If you don't have something new to add, don't post. If you bump this thread again without new information, I will close it.

If that bug isn't your problem, what exactly is?  The last problem you mentioned was being unable to get past the splash screen.

What jumps out at me in the console output you posted, and which has already been pointed out to you, is this:

Code:
err:winediag:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo The Mesa OpenGL driver is using software rendering, most likely your OpenGL drivers haven't been installed correctly

I don't see any response from you saying that you reinstalled your opengl drivers properly. If you haven't, you need to do that before anything else. If you don't know how to properly install your graphics drivers, ask on your distro's support forum.