[Wine] Vectorworks 2010 almost working

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed May 26 22:43:18 CDT 2010

On 2010-05-26 (May, Wednesday) 10:07:02 consta wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm trying to get the cadprogram Vectorworks 2010 (VW) run with Wine.
> However the drawing area is still messed up after this even if the
>  toolboxes look fine. On one computer with an ATI Radeon HD 4550 graphic
>  and on my Laptop with an ATI X1200 graphic card the drawing area
>  is black.
> So as far as I can see VW should work if I only got the drawing area fixed.
> So has anyone suggestions on how to fix this?  [Rolling Eyes]

	Are you really sure that this is Wine bug? If you didn't try the program with
NVidia card (ideally with latest NVidia driver) it is very likely to be the
cause. I have seen some applications and games working perfectly with NVidia
card and working badly or even not working at all with ATI. So, first step is to
try it with NVidia card. If this doesn't help - report a bug to Wine bugzilla.
If it does help you can report a bug to ATI about yet another bug in their
Linux driver.