[Wine] Wine and Parted Magic and Asus and Fingerprints

tron wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 28 15:47:52 CDT 2010

So I had stuff in the Asus Data Security Manager and I only had it locked by fingerprint, no typed password. My computer isn't starting for whatever reason so I'm planning on switching to Windows 7 but I need to get the data from my vault. I was hoping I could open the program through wine so I installed wine on my parted magic and booted up through usb and I click the security manager exe and choose wine but nothing happens. Any ideas? and if I can open it, will the fingerprint reader even work since I'm in parted magic and not vista?

Help is much appreciated