[Wine] Re: Borderlands

Dark Mayu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 29 03:59:34 CDT 2010

I was able to get Borderlands to work, but installed it on a virtual machine. Then I copied it along with registry keys.
Like that, I didn't get any errors executing the game.
I already had d3dx9, d3dx10, vcrun2005 and vcrun2008 installed (for another game actually)
While I am not 100% sure, it seems that something might be wrong with your vcrun2008 installation

> err:module:import_dll Library MSVCP90.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\2K Games\\Gearbox Software\\Borderlands\\Binaries\\wxmsw28u_vc_custom.dll") not found

say, you mentioned you installed "vmc2008", is that different from vcrun2008?