[Wine] Recent version of Garmin Mapsource doesn't work

invaderzim wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 30 10:50:41 CDT 2010

Garmin's Mapsource versions prior to  6.16.1 worked almost flawlessly.

Now with version 6.16.1 which I upgraded, the main map window doesn't draw the map anymore, just a gray tile.

You can still zoom in and zoom out, and even pass your mouse to see that its over some road, but you can't see the map.

If you open a track, the trackline shows, but not the map.

Also, it now requires at least WinXP SP3 so I needed to change in wine configuration from winxp to win7 since it thought I was running sp2.

Where do I request a fix for this?