[Wine] South Park PC emulating (Weird error)

fabis94 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 30 19:41:28 CDT 2010

I'm trying to emulate an old South Park game. It worked the first time and asked me what kind of Video settings to use. I chose the Software one and then when the Game menu opened i closed the game to close my other apps.

Next time i ran it, i got the  "The program has encountered a serious problem" Wine error and it closed. I found a terminate.txt file that wasn't there before, but i don't know if it was made by Wine or not.

Anyways here are its contents:

Waiting for mutex: "SouthParkVideoDLL"...done
Destroying 0 threads
Releasing mutex...done
Game should be terminateed now

What could've been the problem and how do i fix it? Is there a way to choose the video settings again?