[Wine] Re: VisualBasic app, arrows for dropdown lists are not shown

cyruspy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 30 20:53:39 CDT 2010

cyruspy wrote:

> In that thread I mention the errors I found with the following tests:
>
> - Clean wine + application: crash after start
> - Clean wine + application + mdac28: fails with a "type mismatch" after connecting to DB
> - Clean wine + application + mdac28 + mfc42 + oleaut32(native): I can connect to DB. Arrows in the form mentioned in this thread are missing, and the screen/form mentioned in the other thread still crashes...
>
> All the messages seen are quoted in the thread for each test.
>
> Regards,

Well the application is pretty useless until it connects to DB, most menus are grayed out and as mentioned it doesn't even start properly without mdac28 . The only missing logs are from installation

This is the output I get installing the application on top of fresh wine.

http://pastebin.com/Jfs9wj9g