[Wine] Silent Hunter 4 1.5 on MacOS X/Wine 1.2-rc2

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon May 31 19:40:50 CDT 2010

doh123 wrote:
> make sure your running in a virtual desktop... X11 sucks on Macs.

doh123:

Then create a Quartz interface!

Actually, I just installed Snow Leopard and am looking forward to
installing XQuartz.

The major 'brokenness' of Apple/XQuartz X11 is the lack of xrandr
support, which is badly needed for full screen program support.

I think this is one of the items implemented by CodeWeavers, but I have
not looked 'under the hood' nor do I want the troubles that would
result.  I like being on their good side and lawyers and handcuffs are
just not on this month's to-do list (for those who do not know, I don't
want to be hauled into court nor arrested for messing with CodeWeaver's
project code.)

However, if they have implemented this feature, it would be nice to feed
the code back to the XQuartz project.

James McKenzie