[Wine] Re: Fallout: New Vegas?

sazzer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 1 14:26:50 CDT 2010

Well - I can occasionally get it to load, but not perfectly yet... Installed it all in a new prefix, doing d3dx9 and vcrun2008 before installing FNV, and now when I load it I still get the same crash happen. This time though, if I press to close the "Program Error" dialog then - sometimes - it eventually just loads the game after all. However, one time it seemed to hang on the New Game loading screen - the one with the roulette wheel - and the second time it got into game fine but had no sound...