[Wine] Re: can't launch Steam.exe bin/vgui2.dll error

zeronullity wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 2 11:42:27 CDT 2010

I know your not blaming my distro =)  Gentoo helps developers find more bugs with it's ability to be completely flexible with conf option instead of precompilied binaries. And the sources it usually installs are up-to-date vanilla sources with developer patches. I however agree with you it must be a missing dependency... I just don't know which one. I first thought it was a directory issue.. even before I found the post about running it from it's home directory... which didn't work. I guess I'll try installing all missing optional dependencies and hope one works =|