[Wine] tenCORE error?

flettz585 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 2 18:20:20 CDT 2010

I have recently tried installing an old windows 95 16bit program using the latest version of wine and every time i go to run the program i get an error pop up about tenCORE?

 now i have searched the Internet far and wide about this problem and i have had no success.

[Image: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd400/flettz585/tenCORE.png ]

has anyone encountered this problem before?

i can locate the file it has highlighted with ease and it is within the program folder.

I am using Ubuntu 10.10 32bit  installed on oracle virtual machine and my native OS is Windows 7 64bit.

any help in solving this problem would be greatly appreciated  :?