[Wine] Forcing Worms 4 To Use The Mouse Correctly

Skcorps wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 4 09:36:18 CDT 2010

Just got Worms 4: Mayhem to work through wine, it runs beautifully except for one problem, the mouse does not loop around. As in, if I try to turn the camera and my mouse hits the side of the screen, I have to pause the game, re-orient the mouse to the other side, and unpause to look a full 360 degrees. Is there any way I can force it into an actual fullscreen mode rather than having the dock and menu bar still there? I believe that's what causes this, as Worms 3D works fine and it's in actual fullscreen.