[Wine] Vista Solitaire

motsteve wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 4 10:12:27 CDT 2010

I've searched all over and can't seem to find any info newer than 2007 on getting Vista Solitare to work on Wine 1.2.  I did add the two .dll's mentioned on the bug board to the system folder in my .wine directory and added them in the config tool, but still no go.  I'm trying to get this to work on my neighbor's machine as this is the last thing that he still insists on using Windoz for, instead of the freshly installed and fully functional Mint 10 that I put on his machine.

I'm not too hot on troubleshooting Wine.  I've used the command line and the debug option in the past, but got error messages that no one would ever explain on the forum when I asked back then. [Rolling Eyes]