[Wine] Gamepad Support

TheLinuxist wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 6 06:36:22 CDT 2010

Hello,

I have a big problem: I recently bought a gamepad (Speedlink) which is perfectly supported by Mafia - The city of Lost Heaven. But now, I tried it with several other games (18 wheels of steel, Farming Simulator 2011), but it is not recognized.
Farming Sim 2011 doesn't recognize any button or axis pressed.
18 WoS - Pedal to the metal does recognize the gamepad itself (even twice), but both instances do not result in any kind of recognition.
What should I do? I do not have any winetricks installed.

Thank you