[Wine] Starcraft 2 Issues =(

jordan triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 09:56:43 CDT 2010

Hi,

> I still dont know where I have to put in the orm=backbuffer in the registry.

You can use winetricks. it will have that option, and will put that
into the registry. Download it from winehhq. then execute from the
command-line:

./winetricks

then winetricks menu will appear. I believe the registry key you are
lloking for, is listed somewhere near the bottom. check it off,  press
okay, done.

> Please someone post a ScreenShot (from registry) who got it working.

You don't need a screenshot, but you also might wan to have a look at
"useful registry keys" in the wine wiki. it is helpful if you ever are
manually modifying registry keys.

jordan