[Wine] Re : How do I get my wine applications to carry over users?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 6 18:37:59 CDT 2010

The statement " Windows  applications are not designed for simultaneous use by
different
 users (think  about it - you simply can't do that on a Windows PC)" is wrong.
You don't expect an install of Microsoft Office per every existing user on a
Windows PC, do you ?
You can also open multiple instances of Microsoft Word with 2 or more users
logged on at the same time.

Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle