[Wine] Can't see download link on here, Dungeons and Dragons Online

PyroManiacWolf1994 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 7 15:47:10 CST 2010

Hi I was trying to download Dungeons and Dragons Online with Wine 1.2.1 and found out that because of the last update the download link on www.ddo.com doesn't work, and that I would have to use the download link here, and that it was in the app information, but couldn't find it...I tried every link I did see, and none of them downloaded installer. Sorry if this is a stupid question but any help would be appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.