[Wine] Black text background in TheWord Bible program and wine

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 8 14:36:59 CST 2010

attila <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Sent: Nov 8, 2010 11:42 AM
>To: wine-users at winehq.org
>Subject: [Wine]  Black text background in TheWord Bible program and wine
>
>I run The Word Bible study program in Ubuntu 10.10 32 bit with ASUS K50IJ. The problem is, that the text shows black (the
>background is black, and the text is unreadable because of that), but only the longer verses.

Example verse please?  (John 3:16 is how I would like this stated, please.)

Others, please do not take offense to my request as this may affect other programs that use the underlying methods this program uses to display text.

>May be, that the video driver couses this problem? Intel GMA X4500M?

Could be, but I'm on a completely different platform and would like to confirm that this problem does not exist on it before we go to a bug report and further actions.

James McKenzie