[Wine] Re: Crazy screen on WoW...

search66 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 9 06:59:40 CST 2010

Adys wrote:
> Is that white square your cursor? Are you still able to move it around?
>
> If you hit ctrl-alt-f1, does the screen show a black tty?
>
> Try reinstalling drivers:
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-amd64-260.19.12-driver.html

Thanks fort the feedback, and yes... That is my cursor and it moves around.  Hitting ctrl-alt-f1 does nothing.

I've seen mixed ways to install the driver; maybe you can point me in the right direction... I basically boot to a command line... then sh the file... I tried that, and it gives me some run-level issues (telinit 3)... Very strange.