[Wine] Civilization V

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 07:25:13 CST 2010

> Hello, can someone please help me to configure wine i am totally noob is my first time using wine, and i don't know what to do to install civ v. :/

I would then start with reading the wine faq. Pay serious attention to:

These will explain a little how to use a terminal to install your
application. This is the recommended method if clicking on the icon
does not work.. If you are new to wine you may be new to linux or you
may have never understood how to use linux outside of the GUI.

Here is an explanation of what a terminal is.

Then after you get to this point familiarize yourself with winetricks.

After you have finished this ask for help if you can not figure things out..