[Wine] Disabling/removing "Unhandled Exception" error in .Net app

sm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 9 07:32:59 CST 2010

I'm running a piece of software (iPodME) under WineBottler on Snow Leopard. iPodME (the software I'm running under Wine) works perfectly, if not for these boxes which come up intermittently (and repeatedly).

Is there any way to stop these errors from appearing? If I repeatedly click Continue, the converter does its job without any trouble.

Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance :)