[Wine] Re: Ubuntu 10.10 AMD64 and building wine

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 9 15:34:37 CST 2010

I manually deconfigured the CD just to see if the system could find it, and it is no soap.  The TSST outfit is a consortium of Toshiba and Samsung in case you didn't know.  I was delighted when I found out since it gives me better assurance of QA on their part.

While I know I can force the configuration, I still haven't figured out where the problem lies between the main O/S or the wine layer.  If I really suspect it is wine, I could load 1.2 and give it a try.  If it works on 1.2, I'll do a regression test.

You could be right about dbus, but I'll have to figure out how to test it.