[Wine] Re: Proxy/Auth Problem?

benign wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 10 09:53:33 CST 2010

vitamin wrote:

> benign wrote:
> > actually there exists a mysql.data.dll in the program directory...
>
> So without anything set to native, what does it say in the terminal after you install and start your program?

If I set everything to builtin, I get this:

fixme:sync:CreateMemoryResourceNotification (0) stub
err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Microsoft.VisualBasic"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Runtime.Remoting"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"MySql.Data"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Data"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Transactions"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Configuration"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Xml"
fixme:gdiplus:GdipGetFamilyName No support for handling of multiple languages!
fixme:gdiplus:GdipCreateHalftonePalette stub

This is when a window pops up asking for the database I want to login to, and once I select the database, the output continues:
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW (0x15aad0,0x32eae4,0x32eae0),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW RAS support is not implemented! Configure program to use LAN connection/winsock instead!
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request: stub
fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (0xffffffff,0x1e0,0x00000003),stub!
fixme:winhttp:WinHttpDetectAutoProxyConfigUrl 0x00000001, 0x32ea58
fixme:winhttp:WinHttpDetectAutoProxyConfigUrl 0x00000002, 0x32ea58
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request: stub
fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub