[Wine] Re: Can only print to the default printer

Fitzcarraldo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 11 15:44:55 CST 2010

Regarding WINE 1.3.6 no longer changing the default printer in win.ini if I change the default CUPS printer, I have now discovered that this is because CUPS 1.4.4-r2 is not changing the contents of the ~/.cups/lpotions file and WINE determines the default printer from that file. If I edit the file manually and change the printer specified in there, then WINE detects the change. But WINE 1.3.4 and 1.3.5 were detecting changes to the default printer that I made via the CUPS 1.4.4-r2 browser interface before I installed WINE 1.3.6, so I wonder what is going on.