[Wine] Re: That I have no C directory... is a problem?

vanaalten wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 13 13:53:34 CST 2010

wildgeese wrote:
> So, when I took the extra "$" out, it's actually working this time.  (I swear I didn't have it in the first time.)

... I doubt it... [Wink]

> I realize this is specific to my install program but if you were me, where would you look for .NET?

It's a Microsoft-thingie. I found the installer on their website:
Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en)

No idea if installing that separately first, before your other program, solves the issue. I have very little Wine experience myself, also...