[Wine] Re: Multisim not installing

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 13 14:36:19 CST 2010

Guess I finally found out the problem: licences. I tried installing Multisim 10.0.1 demo on Windows -hoping at least demo would work, copying the entire folder to Linux and installing missing libraries, just like versions 2001 and 11. Gives same error as 11 except the message is a bit different, so probably it's the same licence issue.

How can I solve this problem? In the appdb it's said I have to copy/import some registries, but I'm total noob in Regedit. Also I don't get what does this means: "replace the update executable with a dummy one [just `int main(){return 0;}]. ".

Thanks.