[Wine] Re: Application is listen to UDP port but no output

drunkenchicken wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 13 20:29:16 CST 2010

vitamin wrote:

> drunkenchicken wrote:
> > I tried some stuff with some other software which is using udp with the same result. I'm guessing its a problem of winsock.
>
> Please open a bug in bugzilla. If you can make a simple test showing the problem it would even be better.

Hi vitamin,
i checked some other issues and I found the problem of sending udp packets is only a problem on the broadcast address. I searched winehq and i found this isn't a bug. On issue 62 http://www.winehq.org/wwn/62 is exactly the problem as i have. I guess it is the same. But I don't know how to make the workaround. I do have a default gateway, but no idea what "add an explicit route from 255.255.255.255 to the local network" means.

Olli