[Wine] Can't get passed hackshield plz help

nanaharu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 14 01:24:24 CST 2010

Ok so I'm trying to play Domo (Dream of Mirrors Online) and Rf (Rumble Fighter) on linux... So I was able to run the install and update but the game won't actually start cause Hack shield can be executed... I would REALLY like to be able to only use ubuntu but I need my games... any one whose gotten either of these games to work I'd be so grateful if you could help me! I Also have heard that a lot of people can actually log in after the game has started and I would like to hit two birds with one stone if this is the case! Thank you for your time!!!