[Wine] Re: Cannot install directx9 using winetricks

kodefive wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 14 07:41:49 CST 2010

I tested to restart X, and now seems like the problem has disappeared.

What can cause this type of strange behaviour?

(The only real change I made to the system before the X restart was to remove language support for Swedish. Previously I had both English and Swedish installed: English as the main language, Swedish for time formats. However this did not seem to work very well, many things, including Wine, were completely in Swedish even though they should not be.)