[Wine] Re: Compile errors with the latest git of 1.3.7

3vi1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Nov 14 08:57:32 CST 2010

zigstat wrote:
> It wouldn't compile after removing ( moving ) that file, edited the Makefile and removed that particular include from the dependencies for registrar.c and that did the trick.

"make distclean && git clean -f" works wonders.  :)

That will accomplish what Vitaliy said about getting rid of all the auto-generated stuff, as well as all files that are no longer part of the official git.  Every few blue moons, when this sort of change happens and the compile fails, I do that first (because I know it's rarely if ever an issue with the code in the git).